Our friends at Yumi's share this delicious Cauliflower Hommus Slice recipe.
Our friends at Yumi’s share this delicious Cauliflower Hommus Slice recipe, perfect for sharing with friends and family at weekend catch ups and served best with fresh, tasty salad greens.
- 500g cauliflower
- 200g sweet potato, peeled and grated
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 4 rashers bacon, finely chopped (optional)
- 180g grated tasty cheese
- 2 x 200g Yumi’s Traditional Middle Eastern Hommus
- 300g self-raising flour
- 250ml milk
- Sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Salad greens, to serve
- Extra hommus, to serve (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (160ºC fan). Line a deep 20x30cm rectangular baking tin with baking paper.
- Place cauliflower into a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Transfer to a large bowl then add sweet potato, onion, bacon, cheese, hommus, flour and milk. Season then stir well to combine.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and smooth the surface with a spatula. Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour and 20 mins until springy and a skewer inserted comes out clean (depending on your oven you may need to cover the slice with foil if it’s getting a bit too dark).
- Allow to cool to room temperature then serve spread with extra hommus (if using) and salad greens.
For more tasty recipes from Yumi’s, visit their website.