WIN A MORPHY RICHARDS INTELLISTEAM STEAMER (closed)
One lucky member Audrey community will take home a brand new steamer!
Competition Closed. Congratulations to our winners!
Congratulations to E. Cheung from NSW
Morphy Richards Intellisteam Chocolate Fondant
50g unsalted butter, plus a little extra for greasing
½ tbsp cocoa
50g dark chocolate (85 percent cocoa)
1 medium egg
1 egg yolk
50g caster sugar
1 tbsp plain flour
- Grease the inside of two 200ml pudding moulds or ramekins.
- Place the cocoa into one mould and evenly coat the sides and base, then tip into the other mould and repeat.
- Place the butter and chocolate into a heatproof bowl and melt over a pan of simmering water. Make sure the bottom of the bowl does not touch the water. Stir the mixture occasionally then leave to cool.
- Put the egg, egg yolk, and sugar into a mixing bowl and whisk on high speed for 3½–4 minutes until pale in colour and thickened enough to hold the trail of the whisk.
- With a spatula, gently fold in the chocolate mixture and then fold in the flour.
- Divide the mixture between the two moulds and place in the back container of the Intellisteam. Cover with the lid.
- Set the time using the sauce preset (30 minutes) and adjust to 17 minutes.
- When it is ready, remove the moulds using oven gloves and leave to rest for 2 minutes.
- Put a plate over the top of the fondant and invert. Put the plate on a hard surface and very carefully remove the mould.
- Serve warm with cream or ice cream.
git push Click here for full terms & conditions